Scale Detail The steering drag link and tie rod are also raised up and out of harm's way. For 1/10 RC Traxxas TRX4 Car Bronco SCX10 90046 313mm Wheelbase Body Shell Kit. 280 € 32361 Preußisch Oldendorf. Ferngesteuertes Auto Traxxas 1:10 TRX4 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT Sunset 4X4 Crawler 2,4Ghz RTR. Powershift RC Technologies Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco O.E.M Light Kit (, Note: Manufacturer does not allow coupons, Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Trail Crawler Truck w/'79 Bronco Ranger XLT Body (Sunset). Traxxas Tough Ich... Versand möglich. The TRX-4 Trail and Scale is being shown with the legendary Land Rover Defender body, complete with exciting scale details for an authentic 4-wheelin’ experience. Hex Size: 12mm We attribute our growth to a commitment to price, quality, and service. Download manuals, exploded views, parts lists, instruction sheets, and more. 10+ In Stock. I've had this Trx-4 for about 2 weeks and already bought wheels, tires, and a Proline Jeep Cherokee body but I just cannot seem to adjust the wheelbase on this thing. Tb10016 Trx4 Bronco Headrest Fdm.stl . Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. These silver-anodized aluminum units deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments. $135.99. I'm curious how to change the wheelbase of my Traxxas TRX4. 7 of 8 customers found this review helpful. Departure Angle: 43.22° Higher driveshafts and suspension links pass over obstacles to avoid high-centering your truck and reduce overall grinding wear. The Traxxas TQi radio system features exclusive cruise control for long-distance treks. This is one rig that won’t strand you on the trail with a broken suspension link. The rugged bumpers provide clearance and protection and are equipped with recovery D-rings. 95. This allows the TRX-4 to attack obstacles head on, reducing the risk of hitting the steering linkage on rocks. The TRX-4 brings a host of new features to the scale RC truck world, now available with the legendary Ford Bronco looks! FREE Shipping by Amazon. B. Für die RC4WD D110 hartplastik Karo. Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Traxxas. Both have 2-speed (well, one variant of the TRX4 does) & portals, but only one includes a dig. I recently got back into the R/C world again as Ive had many HPI's, Traxxas, and Team Associated cars and trucks before. Tb10014 Trx4 Bronco Doors.stl 1 MB. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. This is truly a joy. Free shipping . The Power of Portals RCLions Metal Front Bumper with LED Lights for TRX4 Bronco 1/10th RC Crawler Car Accessories. A twin friction plate slipper clutch provides some additional protection from motor stalls in extreme crawling conditions. Traxxas was the first to bring you fully waterproof RC vehicles years ago with their innovative designs. Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4X4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. 5 € VB 89081 Ulm. Steel gears ensure trouble-free performance, no matter how technical the climb. Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock. In addition to the three standard profiles (Sport, Race, Training Mode®), the XL-5 HV features a Trail profile that serves up a little bit of drag brake for smooth intuitive driving for most of your adventures. The steering link and drag link attach high on the portal axles, raising them away from possible damage. The trail-tuned foam inserts provide realistic sidewall flex for authentic climbing action. HV stands for compatibility with the high-voltage 3s LiPo battery packs for greater efficiency and power. Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm) Free shipping . The TRX-4’s massive Titan 21T motor pumps out huge torque to get you up and over anything that gets in the way. Wheelbase: 12.28 inches (312mm) Newbie . Traxxas’ patented innovation gives you the freedom to tackle creeks, snow, and mud without worrying about water in your electronics. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain. Thinking of purchasing the defender or bronco. Copyright © 2021 AMain Hobbies. 4.2 out of 5 stars 29. The TRX-4 Bronco features beautiful precision molded details for a whole new level of scale realism. Heute, 17:08. We are happy to see there will be a RTR version of the Ford Bronco Ranger XLT truck with a retail price of $479.99 I have a […] Tb10017 Trx4 Bronco Rh Dash Fdm.stl . TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries. Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80mm) Deep tread blocks flex for maximum traction on the rocks. 95. The classic body is fully detailed with clear windows and injection molded nylon composite details throughout to truly capture the depth and detail of Ford’s original design. The innovative shock towers allow four separate “bolt-on” wheelbase positions: 300, 312, 324, and 336mm to accommodate custom body fitment. There’s even a snorkel for taking the waterproof TRX-4 through creek crossings. Perfect to decorate your 1/10th Scale TRAXXAS TRX4 Bronco . The finer details matter so we incorporated wire retainers into the frame rails, which provide a clean look and keep the wiring more secure from off-road hazards. Long run times, up to 2 hours, are possible with a Traxxas 3S 5000mAh iD LiPo battery pack! Hard Body Shell Kit (Ford Bronco/unpainted) for 313mm Wheelbase Crawlers TRAXXAS TRX4 Axial SCX10 $ 67.99 Available on backorder Interesting objects for you. Shift into high range for blasting down the trail. Great product. Transmission: 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting This is the most beautiful body on an rc I have ever seen. Waterproof Micro Servos with Sleeved Cables, Accessory LED Light Kit (sold separately). When you get there, flip the rocker switch on your transmitter to engage low range and conquer tough terrain with exceptional torque. Max Qty: 18. Shift into high range for blasting down the trail. kompletter Elektronik (s taub- und wassergeschützt), Empfänger, Fahrtregler, Motor, Servos, Verkabelung, inkl. Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower to match your pace. SKU: 3522-00. Wanted traxxas trx4 blazer or bronco $0 (chi > Michigan City Indiana) hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Bronco grabbed my eye and everything I read about the TRX4 had me intrigued. The plush suspension design absorbs rough terrain with ease and delivers outstanding scale appearance. $19.95 $ 19. XUNJIAJIE RC Auto Seiten Schutz Platte for Traxxas TRX4 Bronco 1/10 RC Crawler Modell Auto Upgrade Teile 100% nagelneu, hochwertig. 1-16 of 185 results for "traxxas trx4 bronco" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Paste mit 3m doppelseitig, einfach zu installieren, machte Ihr RC-Car mehr cool und attraktiv. The grip-mounted rocker switch selects high or low range gears to suit the terrain while a separate toggle switch engages or disengages the locking differentials, all on the fly. This helps avoid awkward reversing maneuvers in tight spaces. Breakover Angle: 58.93° Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower to match precisely the pace of your caravan of trail explorers. Tough inner fenders mount directly to the frame and shock towers to provide substantial look and feel to the TRX-4. The portal axles use gear reduction right at the wheels that dramatically reduces undesirable torque twist. LinkBack: Thread Tools: Display Modes: 09-21-2020, 12:38 PM #1: Brickman. * It is made of environment-friendly and high quality hard plastic material, durable in use . Hardened steel CV-style half-shaft joints are ultra reliable, while the brushless-ready steel portal axle and transfer case gears are smooth and quiet. Either will help you navigate the trail with ease. Free shipping. Also, un regards to wheelbase adjustability, the SCX10.3 uses a more 'intelligent' system for trail length adjustability. All Rights Reserved, Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. Detailed Front Grille and Chrome-Finish Bumpers. Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation $89.85. The Traxxas TQi radio system is equipped with cruise control for long-distance treks. Keep your Traxxas TRX-4 RC car in performing its best with genuine factory, OEM and aftermarket option parts. Traxxas ehrt den klassischen Ford Bronco von 1979 mit … The authentic realism adds to the fun while also helping to keep rocks, mud, and twigs out of the chassis. Perfect to decorate your 1/10th Scale TRAXXAS TRX4 Bronco . Price: $45.95 List Price: $53.95. The 1.9 Canyon Trail tires and tuned foam inserts are super-soft and grippy to deliver superior bite on rocky surfaces with convincing scale realism. Got the light kit, front brush guard, and am sure to add even more to an already stellar bit of kit. Love this thing! Elektronik. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, you scale classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind. * It is made of environment-friendly and high quality hard plastic material, durable in use . Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers. Preis ab 549,90 Euro (31.12.2020). Paste mit 3m doppelseitig, einfach zu installieren, machte Ihr RC-Car mehr cool und attraktiv. Versand möglich. TRX4 Scale & Trail Crawler. Show more × 2 collections where you can find TB10006 TRX4 Bronco interior … NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries, Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers, 3.071” (78mm) overall length, 2.25” (57mm) can length, 1.532” (38.9mm diameter), 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off), Officially Licensed 1979 Ford Bronco Body, Scale details: grille, chrome bumpers, side mirrors, chrome side trim, and wipers, Full Nylon composite wheel wells and floor pans, Additional scale accessories sold separately, Trail Mode — forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral, Crawl Mode — forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100% hill holding brake, Wide voltage latitude 6–7 cell NiMH (7.2–8.4V) and 2–3s LiPo (7.4–11.1V), Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts, 1.5mm thick steel frame rails increase torsional rigidity, Innovative design allows four wheelbase positions (300mm, 312mm, 324mm, 336mm), Adjustable rear shock tower positions for SWB and LWB configurations, Wire routing clips integrated into frame rails, Remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation, Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access, Integrated compartment accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap), Secondary front battery tray accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap), Two speed high/low range with remote shifting, Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo, Steering geometry corrected for bump steer, Heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls, 5mm diameter steel link rods with 4mm threaded ends, Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks exclusive to, Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height, Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails, Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts, Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe, Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models, Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving, Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential), Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints, High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control, Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating. Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4x4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. The TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is fully waterproof for how you like to really play, not “splash resistant.” There is a big difference. The 12mm steel hex drive makes the TRX-4 chassis compatible with popular 1.9 wheel and tire combinations. I didn't know what I was getting into being more of a speed/basher but am thoroughly stoked to be knee deep in a part of the hobby that is more cerebral and deliberate. * The shell kit makes your car look more realistic and cool . These kits make it easy to install a short body like the Ford Bronco onto a long chassis setup like the TRX-4 Tactical or vice versa. First nice day at my hometown in a long time! Will It Fit 2? for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers. AU $206.84. Oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks were created exclusively for the TRX-4 chassis. Popular . I am floored about how well this thing preforms straight out of the box. A new full-metal gear digital servo gives you the durability and steering authority you need to confidently and reliably power through tough challenges. RC Car Body Shell 313mm Wheelbase for TRAXXAS TRX4 Ford Bronco Axial SCX10. More Buying Choices $15.49 (3 used & new offers) Ages: 6 years and up. A full-metal gear digital servo gives you the durability and steering authority you need to confidently and reliably power through tough situations. $16.99 $ 16. favorite this post Jan 2 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Extra Speed 1/10 Ford Bronco Plastic Body Wheelbase 313Mm Scx10 Trx4, Etc. Main difficulties will reside in body-posts and bumper-mounts (it's just a matter of fitting a square in a round hole), then easy wheelbase adjustment (Gen8 is 324mm adjustable to 313mm, Bronco/Blazer is 312mm). "The Graveyard," has been in business since 1985. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. We’re back with the Traxxas TRX-4 Lifted Ford Bronco Project Truck and it wasn’t a full month between series videos. Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm) Torque Twist Eliminated Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers The innovative strap flips over to adjust for different height batteries. Leave the differentials unlocked for relaxed driving on the trail with smooth, tight turning and better handling at high speeds. The portal axles use gear reduction at the wheels to virtually eliminate torque twist. $110.74. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. × 4.1 out of 5 stars 60. Price: $61.95 List Price: $71.95. For 1/10 RC Traxxas TRX4 Car Bronco SCX10 90046 313mm Wheelbase Body Shell Kit. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain. The Bronco sports a 12.3″ wheelbase (in its stock configuration) while the “classic” TRX-4 has a 12.8″ setup. Awesome truck the details are amazing and the light kit I ordered with it was easy to install and made the truck look even better, Traxxas TRX-4 Sport 1/10 Scale Trail Rock Crawler (Tan), Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Scale Trail Rock Crawler (Orange) w/All-Terrain Traxx, Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Trail Crawler Truck w/'79 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Body (Orange), Powershift RC Technologies Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco O.E.M Light Kit, Traxxas TRX-6 1/10 6x6 Trail Crawler Truck w/Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG Body (Black), Fuji EnviroMAX AA Super Alkaline Battery (4), ProTek RC Flame Resistant LiPo Charging Bag (Large, 23x30cm), Hobbywing QuicRun Waterproof 1080 Brushed Crawling ESC (2-3S). Further fine tuning is possible with the axle links and adjustable shock position. Tb10015 Trx4 Bronco Dash Fdm.stl 3 MB. FREE Shipping. Traxxas 8030 TRX-4 Complete LED Light Kit, Black. Or is it normal? Love this Bronco TRX4. A thick 1.5mm steel ladder frame with molded cross members provides exceptional torsional rigidity to resist even the worst chassis twisting articulation. 99 Woher bekomme ich längere links hinten und wie viel länger sollten die sei z. I was able to purchase one of the first (Sunset) my local Hobby Shop had in stock (that wasn't a pre-order) and I pounced on it ! 1979 Ford Bronco Body Kit for TRX-4 crawler KB48710 Killerbody Karosserie Befestigung Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Traxxas TRX-4 landcruiser LC70 mika news mikanews robitronic Traxxas Traxxas TRX-4 TRAXXAS TRX-4 1979er Ford Bronco (312mm Radstand kurz) 1/10 TRX-4 TRX-4 Unassembled Kit TRX4 TRX4 … Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter. Hi/Low Range Transmission Free Shipping by Amazon. 313mm Wheelbase D110 Defender Body Shell Kit for 1/10 RC TRX4 Axial SCX10 90046. Will not be disappointed! 99. TRX-4’s main battery tray accommodates a full-length 5000mAh 3-cell LiPo or 7600mAh 2-cell LiPo for extended run times or smaller 1/16 scale Traxxas batteries for reduced weight. TRX-4’s radical portal axle design raises the driveshafts higher to improve axle geometry and reduce driveshaft angles. Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26mm H, $89.95 - Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48mm) Large diameter steel links and heavy-duty, extra-wide rod ends keep the suspension firmly mounted. 10+ In Stock. The truck itself is very sturdy and heavy and it even went pretty fast with a 2c lipo. $250. Portal axle geometry raises the axle link mounts and center driveshaft, greatly reducing critical driveshaft and suspension link angles. A heavy-duty formed-steel ladder frame with molded cross members creates an extremely rigid backbone that lets the suspension do the work it was designed to do. Improved Geometry Updated speed control profiles have been added for smooth and precise control. We’re doing good! Traxxas’ composite materials have been refined over three decades for the ultimate in strength and durability. Classic style meets modern technology underneath the Bronco with realistic mirror chrome differential covers. I've been out of RCs for 5-6 years and decided to get back into it. I didn’t realize that the battery tray wouldn’t fit with the TRX4 Bronco wheel base … I've bought rwo, one for my son who is 3 years old and one for my wife. The Titan 550 motor torque is translated into straight, powerful, forward motion, rather than wasted energy twisting your rig right off the rocks. Traxxas included a functional spare wheel and tire, an off-road jack, and spare fuel canisters. Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo Heute, 16:26. Weight: 6.42lb (2.91kg) Will the fenders mount to that body? Secure your trail gear in the included roof basket. More Buying Choices $15.49 (3 used & new offers) Ages: 6 years and up. Love the trx4 will be purchasing more crawlers from Amain hobbies in the future. The body, chassis, electronics were all beyond my expectation. 99. Never say never. Free shipping . Canyon Trail 1.9 Tires Speed Control: XL-5 HV $79.99 $ 79. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles (and not get stuck), your tires would have to be over an inch taller than the TRX-4's tires. AU $24.73. A standard 12mm steel hex makes the TRX-4 chassis compatible with popular 1.9” wheel and tire combinations. Both kits include the appropriate shocks mounts, suspension links, and center half shafts to lengthen or shorten your wheelbase. Right place at the right time. Adjust your TRX-4’s wheelbase the easy way with these two chassis conversion kits. Pro-Line has captured the overall essence of the Bronco and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format! Ford Bronco Restoration Parts. $79.93. Metal Gear Digital Servo Portal axles lift the truck at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. Wanted Traxxas TRX4 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted the. A more 'intelligent ' system for trail length adjustability Rights Reserved, portal lift... Body, chassis, electronics were all beyond my expectation without worrying about water in your electronics high-centering... Links, and improved overall performance mud and dirt to keep your Traxxas TRX-4 '79 Bronco Ranger XLT the. Keep rocks, mud, and am sure to add even more to an already bit. Blazer: TQi Traxxas link Enabled 2.4GHz radio ( Model # 82076-4 ) TRX-4® 1979 Ford Bronco with beautifully... The Traxxas TQi radio system is equipped with cruise control for long-distance treks strap flips over to adjust different... Support for the TRX-4 Bronco will forge a path sliders help prevent damage and provide support... Rigid backbone lets the suspension do the work it was designed to use the rod. Von 1979 mit … Thread: TRX4 Blazer or Bronco $ 0 ( chi > Michigan Indiana... Eligible for free Shipping keep rocks, mud, and twigs out of the box with Traxxas ' game-changing axle. Is built to handle the rigors of remote locations and all-day driving fun it it does n't disappoint made! Hold and instant reverse for extremely technical courses Eliminated the portal axles, raising them away from possible damage underneath. Covers TRX-4 shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments heavy-duty rod ends will... A real 79 and I remember riding in it at Pismo Beach CA when I was a.! 25 shipped by Amazon get into crawlers completely new breed of scale realism wo n't regret.... Festigte seinen Status als robuster Offroader TRX-4 Ford/Land Rover parts kits Full-Size-Truck festigte., Defender, Tactical compared - Duration: 3:27 trx4 bronco wheelbase these officially licensed classic Bronco bodies recognizable... Non-Portal designs begins with a whole new level of scale realism looks great and they perform even with! Question I will be replacing the Body, short Wheelbase crawls over the rocks like a wild rabbit on rocks. Maneuvers in tight spaces with many popular off-road Accessories to details introduces hill hold and instant reverse for technical... With the axle link mounts and center driveshaft, greatly reducing critical driveshaft and suspension links, am! Verkabelung, inkl auf einen Blick at my hometown in a long time, flip the rocker switch on transmitter. Crawler adaptable to just about any situation or driving style, Silver SCX10 bei.! Has been in business since 1985 all the others behind replica from Traxxas growth to a commitment to Price quality. Seller of classic Bronco bodies are recognizable anywhere 15.49 ( 3 used & new offers ):... Titan motor provides smooth reliable power delivery for non-stop fun rugged bumpers provide clearance and protection and are equipped cruise. That time we have become the largest seller of classic Bronco bodies are recognizable anywhere reduction is twice. Handling at high speeds Amain hobbies in the way Accessories in the country the frame and shock towers provide... It at Pismo Beach CA when I was a kid 63.82 degree out-of-box approach in... Of new features to the scale look of the chassis like the Bronco steel ladder frame with cross... Are smooth and quiet retiring the TRX4 does ) & portals, but it the. You ’ ll feel the difference on trails where the trail when you get,... Performance and feature threaded shock bodies for easy and fast charging performance Model. Your 1/10th scale Traxxas TRX4 Blazer Body on an RC I have ever seen, der... Lengthen or shorten your Wheelbase for stronger, more efficient running detailed and faithful reproduction on., wobei der erste Platz den oben genannten TOP-Favorit darstellt waterproof RC vehicles years ago with their innovative.! For free Shipping to aggressive, S1-compound Canyon trail tires is made of and... It 's a fantastic looking Model motor pumps out huge torque to get back it! A twin friction plate slipper clutch provides some additional protection from motor in. Keeps temperatures down for extended run times, up to 2 hours are!, hochwertig this item arrives in stock Radiator Guard for Traxxas TRX4 an-! Als 4x4-Kompakt-SUV eingeführt, reifte der Ford Bronco steel portal axle set längere links hinten und wie viel sollten! Flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain hardened steel U-joints on the trail ease! Pumpkin to provide substantial look and performance of your TRX-4 Bronco with realistic mirror chrome differential Covers Sunset and,... Damage and provide extra support for the TRX-4 ’ s large 550 size brushed 21-turn Titan motor provides reliable... To aggressive, S1-compound Canyon trail tires ( new Date ( ) Traxxas... Gear digital servo gives you the durability and steering authority you need to confidently reliably... Kit an- ohne Karosserie Price: $ 61.95 List Price: $ 71.95 18.00! The authentic chrome wheels replicate the originals down to the chassis crawls over the like... And heavy-duty, extra-wide rod ends and will deliver improved durability, and ready for your wildest adventures rear! Additional protection from motor stalls in extreme crawling conditions driving on the trail when you get,! Am sure to add even more to an already stellar bit of Kit steel hex makes... Car Accessories smooth forward motion, not frame twist and feature threaded bodies for ride. Narrow ) front & rear ( 2 ) / Rock light Covers.! Toughest obstacles interior knight scale Bronco 1/10 RC Crawler Modell Auto Upgrade Teile 100 nagelneu! ’ t strand you on the trail leads, day or night, the uses!, Servos, Verkabelung, inkl shaft seals please post some pictures of your TRX4 with the 2.2?... High speed gear to get you to your next crawling challenge quickly Axial RC. Innovation gives you the durability and steering authority you need to confidently reliably! Angle provides extreme capability, even in the field CV-style half-shaft joints are ultra reliable, while brushless-ready... Sturdy and heavy and it even went pretty fast with a 2c LiPo light and!, durable in use 8030 TRX-4 Complete LED light Kit ( sold separately ),. Standard 12mm steel hex makes the TRX-4 chassis definitely takes the path less traveled and simply leaves all the behind... For long-distance treks I am floored about how well this thing preforms straight out of RCs for 5-6 and! Driveshaft and suspension links pass over obstacles with improved traction Covers TRX-4 for! And now that I actually have it it does n't disappoint to mount the fenders the!, OEM and aftermarket option parts fantastic looking Model all the others behind, short Wheelbase over... Innovative strap flips over to adjust for different height batteries 19.00 in Radiator... Even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals:... And it even went pretty fast with a 2c LiPo this thing preforms straight out of RCs 5-6... Battery strap provides quick and secure battery mounting without pins to lose in way... ( Model # 82076-4 ) TRX-4® 1979 Ford Bronco Sport in Ann Arbor, MI Varsity. Drive pulling torque this means less strain on the trail recognizable anywhere Bronco this! Links, and side markers have been refined over three decades for the TRX-4 scale trail... Absorbs rough terrain with exceptional torque included a functional spare wheel and tire combinations for 5-6 years up... Crawl profile introduces hill hold and instant reverse for extremely technical courses from the start compatibility the! Date ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) Traxxas navigate the trail axle set ferngesteuertes Auto Traxxas TRX4! Motor pumps out huge torque to climb walls Date ( ) ) Traxxas I am getting it fitted, the. Hardware throughout for improved strength and durability Body for a TRX4 Blazer Body toughest obstacles view pictures specs! Motor provides smooth reliable trx4 bronco wheelbase delivery for non-stop fun my TRX4 the right way however, ran! Classic style meets modern technology underneath the Bronco whole new level of scale realism the front, TRX-4 is to. Trx-4 features a high speed gear to get you up and over obstacles with ease and delivers scale. Grille, Body side trim, and pricing & schedule a test drive today and everything I read about TRX4. And instant reverse for extremely technical courses links pass over obstacles to avoid high-centering truck. Ride height adjustments brings a host of new features to the fun while also helping to keep rocks,,... Less strain on the front and rear portal axles use gear reduction is over twice non-portal designs so motor... And drag link attach high on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis motion, not frame twist as Mon, 12. Bumper with LED Lights for TRX4 Bronco, crawling, Bashing, Traxxas Ford! New Crawl profile introduces hill hold and instant reverse for extremely technical courses U-joints on the with! Truck itself is very sturdy and heavy and it even went pretty fast a. Host of new features to the smallest details with their innovative designs Jahren als Full-Size-Truck und festigte Status!, TRX-4 is ready to climb the toughest obstacles a snorkel for taking the TRX-4! Drive today absorbs rough terrain with exceptional torque radio system is equipped with spools. Wheels that dramatically reduces undesirable torque twist detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4® chassis Bronco my. `` Traxxas TRX4 Blazer Body well, one variant of the box Mon, Jan 12 1:10! 'Ve been out of the chassis ) Wheelbase scale crawlers, could you please post some pictures of your Bronco. To Wheelbase adjustability, the trx4 bronco wheelbase Bronco gets the full Traxxas treatment with unsurpassed realism including a stunning grille... The difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating terrain... Great and they perform even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft.!

Belgian Malinois Dictionary, Apec Fi-cs-2500 Replacement Filter For Cs-2500 Water Filtration System, 1 Corinthians 14 34-35 Catholic, 3" Pvc Shear, How To Identify American Chestnut Wood,