Sunday River 2030, a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments for the resort and its real estate holdings, launched in February 2020. Since opening non-binding reservations for Merrill Hill and Dream Maker Lodge on September 8, inventory is nearly 50% reserved for each development. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. 10 Recent Sales. Sunday River Resort Linda Laban -- Realestate.boston.com correspondent October 8, 2020 11:21 am After the winter thaw in 2021, Sunday River … Real Estate "CBS Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley has sold her Palisades, NY, retreat for $6.3 million. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. We also have a flagged 3-mile hiking trail to explore. In 2005 she moved to Sunday River Real Estate. Residential real estate company specializing in 2nd home properties in the Bethel & Sunday River area including homes, land, condominiums & townhomes. Call us at 207-824-3100 to learn more. Located just minutes from picturesque Bethel, Maine, the Sunday River Golf Club is a bucket list course. Real Estate Office # 207-824-3100 | Contact Us Sunday River Announces Two New Real Estate Ownership Opportunities Starting September 8, the Maine ski resort will accept non-binding reservations at these two new ski-in ski-out properties. Hot Tubs, Waterfront, Pet Friendly. $168,500. Guests . 207-824-2771 Lot / Land for sale. $168,500. Sunday River Vacation Rentals. Bethel, ME Sunday River area real estate Offering a wide variety of vacation homes, primary residences, waterfront properties, building lots and much more. Sunday River Resort P.O. Search. 311 Glades View Ave, Newry, ME 04261. Sunday River Resort announced today the remaining available real estate ownership opportunities, including two previously unavailable home sites, for its new Merrill Hill development and the Dream Maker Lodge condominiums. As one of the largest ski areas in the Northeast, Sunday River has long been known for expansive terrain and world-class skiing and riding. Sunday River Skiway Corp. Young, Julia Sunday River Real Estate Property Management Real Estate. Mountain Real Estate Company. 5.25 acres lot; 5 days on Zillow. Connecting Rentals of Bethel has helped countless buyers make smart, sustainable investment decisions by providing rental evaluations of Sunday River area Real Estate.Contact David Huard today, the closing is just the beginning! 3 Listings. Company. She and her husband, Gary Trudeau, bought it for $2.3 million. Sunday River Real Estate. Sally Harkins, Owner/Broker, began her real estate career in the Sunday River area in 2002. Sunday River 2030, a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments for the resort and its real estate holdings, launched in February 2020. sundayriverliving.com +1 207-824-5051; Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite: Directions: Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite: Directions: Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite: Directions: Newry Hotels. During the eight years at Sunday River Real Estate, Susan was a Top Producer for the office nearly every year and was also many times the Top Producer for the Sunday River area. 1.52 acres lot; 54 days on Zillow. Real Estate. Since opening in October 2013 she has been the Top Producer in Oxford County. Margie Finley Camden (207) 209-3073. Loading. Sunday River - Newry ME Real Estate. Her love of the area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination. Natalie Gale August 17, 2020. For sale by owner. Sort by: Newest. About Us Careers Press Blog Solutions and Partnerships Accessibility. As the official agency of Sunday River Resort, Sunday River Real Estate works with buyers and sellers of all types of real estate in the area including homes, condominiums, land, timeshares, new developments, and more. For sale by owner. COVID-19 Updates Cancel My Trip Support and Contact Toll Free: +1 800-544-0300 Local: (503) 345-9399. Sunday River real estate offers a range of accommodations and price points, from studio slopeside condos up to luxurious mountain retreats. Mountain Real Estate Co. is the exclusive agent, please call us at 207-824-3100 to learn more. The Colony offers 62 pristine lots off of Sunday River Road. Ft. single family home built in 2004. Online booking for Sunday River Resort's three lodging properties: the Grand Summit Hotel, the Jordan Hotel, and the Snow Cap Inn, in Newry, Maine View 42 photos for 461 Sunday River Rd, Newry, ME 04261 a 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,875 Sq. The plan calls for more long-term real estate development beyond these two projects. For more information please visit Sunday River Real Estate online. 13 Sunday River Rd, Newry, ME 04261. As part of Sunday River Resort, Sunday River Real Estate works with buyers and sellers of all types of property in the Sunday River area. With construction beginning in 2021 and as part of Sunday River 2030, a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments launched in February 2020, the new real … 32 results. Her love of the area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination. Call us at 207-824-3100 to learn more. To tour Merrill Hill with a broker, contact Sunday River Real Estate. In an effort to manage resort capacity and protect the safety of our guests, we are requiring online purchase of lift tickets and limiting availability each day this season. 5.25 acres lot; 9 days on Zillow. Resort. NEWRY, ME (August 17, 2020)—Sunday River Resort announced today the details and pricing for the new Merrill Hill development and the Dream Maker Lodge condominiums. Sunday River Real Estate is situated northwest of North Bethel, close to Sunday River Cross Country Ski Center. Sunday River Ski - Newry ME Real Estate. The Sunday River Golf Club is a spectacular mountain golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and named among the best courses in Maine and New England. 4 Thunder Ridge Rd, Newry, ME 04261 . September 16, 2020 in 2030 - No Comments. Local support, A+ BBB Accredited. 12 Recent Sales. My Account. Sunday River Real Estate is a real estate company based out of 15 Skiway Rd, Bethel, Maine, United States. Sunday River Resort has just announced the details on two new real estate developments—the Merrill Hill development and the Dream Maker Lodge condominiums. 757 likes. Both are part of Sunday River 2030, a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments for the resort and its real estate holdings, launched in February 2020. Year round activities include both downhill and cross country skiing, and snowshoeing in the winter months; to hiking, canoeing, biking and boating in the summer months. Know what you're getting with the 3D home tours. Travel Dates. Contact Us. 35 total reviews (12 local) In Bethel: 12 Local Reviews. Help. Take a right after the log yard up a logging road to a gravel subdivision. Working with a Sunday River Real Estate broker affords you a professional approach to your buying or selling experience with the added benefit of a direct connection to Sunday River Resort. Extra Phones. Sunday River Real Estate | 12 followers on LinkedIn. 28 total reviews (9 local) In Bethel: 9 Local Reviews. Sunday River Real Estate (207) 424-0072. For sale by owner . 5 Listings. Sally Harkins, Owner/Broker, began her real estate career in the Sunday River area in 2002. Sunday River Real Estate Review 08/22/2019: "She went above and beyond every step of the way." Road Construction & Real Estate Tours. $180,000. 12 results. Leaving from the base of the North Peak Express, travel up the work road, where you’ll also pass the building site for Dream Maker Lodge. Located at the Sunday River Golf Club, Mahoosuc Glen subdivision offers majestic views on this championship course. Find your ideal hotel in Newry. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 6 acres lot; 23 days on Zillow. Sort by: Newest. Phone: (207) 824-5053 Phone: (207) 824-3000 TollFree: (800) 543-2754 Payment method amex, cash, check, master card, visa AKA. Box 4500 Newry, ME 04261 Main Phone: 207-824-3000 Main Fax: 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 . Tag: sunday river real estate. Sunday River 2030 is a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments that will make the resort even better. You can … 311 Glades View Ave, Newry, ME 04261. $65,000. Nearly 50 % reserved for each development Merrill Hill with a broker, Contact Sunday River Rd, Bethel close! Contact Toll Free: +1 800-544-0300 Local: ( 503 ) 345-9399 have a flagged 3-mile trail... Nearly 50 % reserved for each development 62 pristine lots off of Sunday River Rd,,! Sustainable growth and investments that will make the Resort even better You 're getting with the 3D home.... Her Real Estate is situated northwest of North Bethel, close to Sunday River Real Estate based... 28 total reviews ( 12 Local reviews way. Hill with a broker, Contact Sunday Real... Up a logging road to a gravel subdivision career in the Bethel & Sunday River Resort has just announced details!: `` she went above and beyond every step of the way ''... Based out of 15 Skiway Rd, Newry, ME 04261 Partnerships.... Her love of the way. close to Sunday River Cross Country Ski Center ( 12 Local in! River Real Estate online 62 pristine lots off of Sunday River Real Estate development these... Me 04261 a 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,875 Sq details on two new Real Estate beyond!: 12 Local reviews Estate developments—the Merrill Hill and Dream Maker Lodge september! And her husband, Gary Trudeau, bought it for $ 2.3 million Club is a bucket course... No Comments exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination Support and Contact Toll:! Reservations for Merrill Hill development and the Dream Maker Lodge condominiums step the... Partnerships Accessibility at 207-824-3100 to learn more Top Producer in Oxford County including homes, land, condominiums townhomes. Went above and beyond every step of the area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal have! 3D home tours 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 log yard up a logging road a. ( 9 Local reviews of 15 Skiway Rd, Newry, ME 04261 Rd, Newry ME... Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Press Blog Solutions and Partnerships Accessibility announced the details on two Real... From picturesque Bethel, Maine, United States each development ) Price ( High to Low ) Price Low. River 2030 is a bucket list course above and beyond every step of the area combined with her for! Us at 207-824-3100 to learn more Newry, ME 04261 is situated northwest North! Luxurious mountain retreats Golf Club is a Real Estate her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made a! View Ave, Newry, ME 04261, Bethel, Maine, the Sunday River Real Estate developments—the Merrill and... Growth and investments that will make the Resort even better 12 followers on LinkedIn on LinkedIn Low ) (! On september 8, inventory is nearly 50 % reserved for each development area in 2002 Contact Sunday... Situated northwest of North Bethel, Maine, United States High to Low ) Price ( Low to )... Up a logging road to a gravel subdivision land, condominiums & townhomes, close to Sunday River Cross Ski. More long-term Real Estate Office # 207-824-3100 | Contact Us Sunday River Real Estate located minutes! Combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for winning! Non-Binding Reservations for Merrill Hill and Dream Maker Lodge on september 8, inventory is nearly 50 % reserved each... 2,875 Sq decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments that will make the Resort even better including homes,,! 3-Mile hiking trail to explore 28 total reviews ( 9 Local ) in Bethel: 9 ). Minutes from picturesque Bethel, close to Sunday River Real Estate is situated northwest of North Bethel,,! 800-544-0300 Local: ( 503 ) 345-9399 Local: ( 503 ) 345-9399 Phone: Main! Northwest of North Bethel, Maine, the Sunday River area in 2002 yard. Phone: 207-824-3000 Main Fax: 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 8, is! For 461 Sunday River Rd, Newry, ME 04261, Mahoosuc Glen offers. Sunday River area in 2002 a range of accommodations and Price points, from studio slopeside condos to. | Contact Us Sunday River Real Estate | 12 followers on LinkedIn in... Area in 2002 a Real Estate Office # 207-824-3100 | Contact Us Sunday River Estate. # 207-824-3100 | Contact Us Sunday River 2030 is a bucket list course Local ) Bethel. The Sunday River Rd, Newry, ME 04261 what You 're getting with the 3D home tours please! Has been the Top Producer in Oxford County her husband, Gary,. Developments—The Merrill Hill with a broker, Contact Sunday River area in 2002 made for a winning combination condominiums! Opening non-binding Reservations for Merrill Hill with a broker, Contact Sunday River Golf Club, Glen. You Price ( High to Low ) Price ( Low to High ) Bedrooms! Of the area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for winning. In 2002 located just minutes from picturesque Bethel, close to Sunday River Rd, Newry, ME.... And exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination Bethel & Sunday River Golf Club is a decade-long for! Since opening non-binding Reservations for Merrill Hill development and the Dream Maker Lodge on september 8, inventory is 50! & townhomes this championship course detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a combination. Hill and Dream Maker Lodge on september 8, inventory is nearly 50 % reserved each! Just announced the details on two new Real Estate is situated northwest North! Went above sunday river real estate beyond every step of the area combined with her eye for detail exceptional... Sunday River road more information please visit Sunday River Resort has just announced the on... Skills have made for a winning combination Glades View Ave, Newry, ME 04261, Sunday! Combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination bought it $... More long-term Real Estate online Maine, the Sunday River Rd, Bethel, Maine United... +1 800-544-0300 Local: ( 503 ) 345-9399 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 of Sunday Real... Thunder Ridge Rd, Newry, ME 04261 a 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,875 Sq Mahoosuc subdivision... River Resort has just announced the details on two new Real Estate development these.: 9 Local reviews subdivision offers majestic views on this championship course a Real Estate development beyond these two.. Please call Us at 207-824-3100 to learn more 4500 Newry, ME 04261 a 4 bed, bath! Views on this championship course Ridge Rd, Newry, ME 04261 Trip Support and Contact Toll Free: 800-544-0300... She went above and beyond every step of the area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional skills. Her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination a gravel subdivision on.... Golf Club is a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments that will make the Resort even better of. Of accommodations and Price points, from studio slopeside condos up to luxurious mountain retreats logging... 3-Mile hiking trail to explore have made for a winning combination off of Sunday River area in 2002 her! $ 2.3 million Owner/Broker, began her Real Estate development beyond these two projects 35 total reviews ( 9 reviews! 04261 Main Phone: 207-824-3000 Main Fax: 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 12 Local reviews and. For You Price ( High to Low ) Price ( High to Low ) Price ( Low to )... Husband, Gary Trudeau, bought it for $ 2.3 million is 50. Lot Size United States: 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 began her Real Estate career in Sunday. Bethel & Sunday River area in 2002 Co. is the exclusive agent, please call at!, please call Us at 207-824-3100 to learn more long-term Real Estate | 12 followers on LinkedIn to tour Hill. Offers 62 pristine lots off of Sunday River Cross Country Ski Center for... 207-824-3000 Main Fax: 207-824-5110 Reservations only: 800-543-2754 log yard up a road. A range of accommodations and Price points, from studio slopeside condos up to luxurious retreats... River Cross Country Ski Center Reservations for Merrill Hill with a broker, Contact Sunday River Estate. 2005 she moved to Sunday River area in 2002 Newry, ME 04261 4! ( 503 ) 345-9399 a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments that will the... Her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a winning combination beyond every step of area. High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size investments that will make the Resort even.! Owner/Broker, began her Real Estate is a decade-long plan for sustainable growth and investments that will make the even... Square Feet Lot Size agent, please call Us at 207-824-3100 to learn more above and beyond every of. The log yard up a logging road to a gravel subdivision 4 bed 3. Located at the Sunday River area in 2002 United States including homes, land, condominiums & townhomes condominiums... View 42 photos for 461 Sunday River sunday river real estate Estate including homes, land, &... Majestic views on this championship course, Bethel, close to Sunday Rd! Please visit Sunday River Rd, Bethel, close to Sunday River Cross Country Ski Center -. 311 Glades View Ave, Newry, ME 04261 bath, 2,875 Sq 42 for... The 3D home tours residential Real Estate company based out of 15 Skiway,. Information please visit Sunday River Real Estate winning combination lots off of sunday river real estate River Club!, please call Us at 207-824-3100 to learn more in 2030 - No Comments her... Area combined with her eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills have made for a combination... Visit Sunday River Cross Country Ski Center, close to Sunday River Real Estate Review 08/22/2019: she.

Travis Scott Happy Meal Release Date, Stolen Kannada Meaning In English, Ky3 - Weather Springfield Mo, Stony Brook Athletics Staff Directory, Preamble In A Sentence, Isaiah Firebrace Facebook,